In no particular order:
- I am tired about some Americans lying about our health care system here in Canada.
- If Louisiana Senator David Vitter doesn't like Canadian health care, he is welcome to stay the heck out of Canada. He is NOT welcome to undermine our health care system.
- The lunatic fringe in the US apparently like the character Jack Bauer on the Fox series 24. I wish Kiefer Sutherland would shake the crap out of his far right fans by standing up to defend the legacy of his grandfather, the late Saskatchewan Premier and father of Medicare Tommy Douglas.
- I'm also tired of one particular nutbar at Ruth Gledhill's blog lying about Canada generally - and about our Prime Minister in particular. I happen to think our Prime Minister is a yutz, but to suggest that Stephen Harper is conspiring with a Blocquiste backbencher to institute widespread and non-voluntary euthanasia in Canada is simply beyond the pale. Geoffrey Smith is a liar and a lunatic.
- While I'm at it, I'm also tired of right wing extremists pretending they speak on behalf of God.